Wednesday, June 24, 2009

New blog Title Picture~!!!

i used like 1/2 hour 2 make it!!!!!!
so love n talk,
u better thank me leh!!!!!!!!!!!

this 3 小瓜 is actually my original characters from my comics...
n it's actually a doodle 4 my own blog title pic
but talk said it looks like the 3 of us... ( except 4 the right 1... sorry love!! ><)
so i edit a little n put it on the BIG BIG TITLE BACKGROUND OF TPL BLOG~!!

n the 3 words 舞吧! 昴 is actually a movie's name which specially features DBSK n their song bolero!!!!!!
it's our next target at GSC this week!
u juz wait!! we will watch u dance in the movie!!!!!

Movie title
Chinese: 舞吧! 昴
English: Dance! Subaru
Japanese: 昴

dancing is good 4 every1....
makes ur body sexy~~~~
woooohoooooooooooo

u can check out the movie details at www.gsc.com.my or a more advance n pro way.......

type down "www.google.com"

pro leh my way!!!!!!!!
XD

:::::::P:l:a:y::::::::

No comments:

Post a Comment