Saturday, July 4, 2009

breathless moment

hei babe ,
hmm...
dunno wat to say...
i'm listening the song
"you take my breath away'
from Sarah Brightman..
haha...
it seem like somebody or something is taking my breath away...
i can feel it but i can't feel it...
haha....
my playlist:
yesterday once more
you take my breath away
why
lost
bye bye
i turn to you
on my way here
aloha
imagine
crush
breathless
melt the snow
time to say good bye
the time of my life
if i ain't got you
bleeding love
homeless
hero
i'm still breathing
a new day has come
a moment like this
this is me
yesterday
nothing in this world
i hate this part
take a bow
think of me

wow...

i'm so afraid to open my compt.
i still can't accept the fact that he has gone.
everybody said that they will always remember him...
but that is actually a lie..
they can't even remember what they've ate last night
i try so had to stop my tears out from my eyes...
the hardest thing to say is 'bye bye'
although he has gone to a better place,
no pain, no illness, no stress,no sight...
ya,
he better go there.
he had been a lonely person in this world
it's better to go back to the arm of God.
rest in peace..
ever and after....
never though that i'll be hurt like this..
hurt like this...
i'm afraid that, maybe someday i'll lost my memory...
世界上,最不可靠的,就是记忆
well...
god bless you....
i'll never forget you..
即使没有提起你,
你仍然在我的心里,我的记忆里。
你深深留下的痕迹,
不可能被遗忘
只是被时间的墙挡在后面一点而已
你永远留在我的心中

i swear.
god bless you...
and now,
in the name of God,
you may rest in peace ...
MICHEAL JACKSON,
king of pop,
the one and only star

we love you....
...

@talk@

No comments:

Post a Comment