Saturday, June 26, 2010

wushu tournament on 26.06.2010

i joined pattern only, not sparring!!
i dont want to injure myself!
lalala~
i did wrong! damn obvious want!!
and the judge was looking at me!
hmph! darn embarrassing! LOL!
even i laughed at myself! hahahahaa~
but, i still get into second round. WTH!
lazy to go tmr, but everyone says i should go lerrrrr.
shall I or not?

during the opening ceremony, me, qy and sharon did something crazy!
woooots~ damn HIGH!!!!!! =p

all of us are sooooo excited about the farewell party! =p
daddy, I LOVE YOU! I MISS YOU!!!!!!! *hearts*


after that, all of them are going back d!
left me alone thr! T^T

kitty goes for sparring!
kitty VS alex ho
round1 - alex won
round2 - kitty won
round3 - draw
round4 - kitty gives up

hmm, at round 4 everyone thought that hes going to win alex!
but then kitty gives up!
he cannot tahan d! got double vision! hahahaaa!!
alex says, he'll gives up if keith didn give up! LOL
got one time, kitty flips alex, and alex is dreaming!
he feels that hes on the beach! LOL

after that, kitty vomit!!!!
hmm, damn disgusting!!!
LOL! cause alex keep on hit the same place on kitty's stomach!

No comments:

Post a Comment