Thursday, July 1, 2010

hurrayyyyyy!
tomorrow is report card day!
and the last day i gotta go to hospital! perhaps? =p
i told my mum what i get in my class d,
so i dont worry bout it!
hahaaa!
quite satisfied with my result!
lalala~ studied for a month lerrrrr!

even i get not-so-good result in my class,
but im still better than SOMEONE, right? =p
heyy, dont compete with others!
when you tried your best, thats enough d!
understand?
dont drive me mad! or else,i'll drive you crazy! =p
remember this! hahaaa!
if you really know me, you know im not kidding!

tomorrow gwen and qy gotta come to my house and sing sing sing~
long time didn sing together d!
last time we sing together everyday! Hee. =p
now, different class d, so seldom sing at school d lurr! ><

we decided to participate in this coming singing competition!
lalala~ its on thursday, and yet we havent start to practice!
COOOL huh! =p
cant wait to see weizhong singing on the stage!
HAHAHHAAA! =p
maybe we'll argue a lil bit for the song again? LOL!
hope it wont happens! =p
lalala~

No comments:

Post a Comment