Saturday, January 29, 2011

2011 New Life.

i cant recall what i had actually done for past few weeks.
so, im just gonna write whatever i remember. =)

23th january.
i went to sunway university college for a seminar with a bunch of friends.
seth, ziyin, weihunn, shelley,linghui,coco,sharon,kexin,gwen,qy and wanping.
It was a great seminar, i think?
At least, some parts of it are FUNNY & NICE!!!
What i could remember is Dr.christopher's talk about our brain & Ms.Amber Chia's talk!
They're seriously AWESOME! =)
Oh ya, while we were having our LATE lunch, there was a taekwando performance!
IT'S SHO DAMN COOL!
the mandarin oranges they throw to the audiences were DROPPED infront of me, TWICE! =)
this shows how lucky i was! =)
Hmm, whats next?
I MET AMBERCHIA in the toilet before she went on to the stage!
seriously, SHE'S DAMN SOK & PRETTY & SEXY!
I saw shes inside the toilet when me & QY just reached there.
and then shes standing BESIDE me.
another model came in, she said *Good show ya! to that model!
Such a nice teacher!
Then, i thought she went out d, i quickly tell QY bout that! *she didnt see her!
I didnt realise that amberchia was still there!
SHE SAID ''HI" TO US!!!!!
Awwww, shes sho sweet & lovely!!!
Im so regret for not taking photo with her! ><
But i got her signature before going to sunway pyramid and we were like sho damn CLOSE to each other!!!! =) *Darn freaking excited that time!
I seriously feel that I WAS SHO LUCKY THAT DAY!!!
2mandarin oranges, meet amberchia, got amberchia's signature, free japanese icecream! =)
Lovely Ending of that day. =)



26th january.
A schooling day, as usual.
Had pizza for lunch! I ate one personal pan pizza-hawaiian supreme! & another plates of meetballs! Thanks dear, for paying that!
Road run practice after that! =)

27th january.
4months had just passed.
Time passed, until i didnt realise that day was actually 27th.
*Im not that kind of people that know exactly whats today's date.

28th january.
Everyone wasn't in study mood today,
so we requested the teachers not to teach today!
We were playing poker cards infront of the discipline teacher & our moral teacher, En.vicky!
Well, i think that was pretty cool! =)
AND AND AND, I decided to take back BC again.
Oh no! gotta stay back until 1.50pm every friday!
Mandarin could be one of the most important subjects nowadays, isnt it?
so its better for me to continue taking it & sit for the exams. =)
*trying to be optimistic!
I had finished reading my-confession of a shopaholic!
so went to OU's popular and buy another 2books from the same series! =)
I LOVE BEING A SHOPAHOLIC!




29th january.
Today was such an awesome day! Except i woke up at 6.30 to get prepared. =(
Sweet-day too! =)
The green hornet is kinda nice! =)
but it isnt worth RM18.
what to do? they just have 3D want.
stalked my lengzai today!
i think he realised i was actually stalking him!
lalala~ but i dont think he will recognize me next time when i go there again.
Saw quite lots of SEXAY, CUTE & PRETTY GIRL today! =)
Noelle too!
shes really pretty! and i damn ADMIRE her! =p
anyways, today is awesome! =)

Dear, Thanks alot! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment