Wednesday, January 13, 2010

whoaa!

hahahaa.
so boring now!! ( i still got essay to write act. ) =p
-hanging on the net and dont wanna come down.
haizz.

yesterday night.
i slept until 8pm.
then ate my late dinner at around 8.15pm
hahaha.

around 9pm , my parents came back with a package of sushi!! yay! * sushi! *
then i just continue to eat again. =p
i finish almost half set of the sushi and 1 temaki-sushi!!
add one more maggi mee summore!
hahahaha.
then go to sleep ler lor!
i think im getting fatter right now! LOL
but i just cant control myself.
must eat those nice foods! yay!
should i proud of it?


today.
my sis posted something on fb!!!
--
'' hmm...now i juz found out my sis damn horrible...she juz eat dinner ltr eat lots of sushi again then 1 more bowl of maggie mee...but still hungry... '' --

LOL.
does she knows that fb is open to your every friends?!!!
her friends were commented there too!! LOL
and someone said that. my dad
is driving a ferrari now if he save all of the money that spended to buy foods.
hahaha.
maybe hes correct.

going to club tomorrow.
gotta exercise now to keep my body slim!!! hahahah. =p







LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment