Saturday, January 30, 2010

yesterday night!

yesterday night my house got a BBQ party!!!
my sis organized it.
its her secondary friends' gathering.
15 person came to my house!!

-- my sis hooked her leg!! LOL! at pool side there!

BBQ time
-skip-

have a walk after finish eating.
-skip-

we played truth or dare.
but after that we canceled one of the option- truth!!
there many ''gays'' appeared in my house that time!
hahahaa.
guy kisses guy's lips!!
and so-on!!
hahaha.
you can just imagine how crazy are us!!
HX was the first want go back!! *guai guai zai!*
11pm he adi say bye bye to us! LOL!
but luckily he went back d!
cause that time i kena dare!
gotta hug him! LOL!

we played until 12something.
another 4 were going back too!
then left 10 of us!
me,JC,PY,JY were playing ''cho dai di! ''
got 1 time. JC get all di!
i said i exchange with you!
and he exchanged without hesitation!!! w0w! good guy!
hahah.
of cause i won it! yay! hahahaah.
i wanna shuffle the cards!
but at last JC shuffles it.! LOL!!!
*applause to him* such a good guy!!! =p
after that.
all of us went to swimming pool side and keng gai!
hahahaha.

SY drove JH's car-MYVI!
yet she dont even get L lisence!
she was like addicted to drive car!
non-stop want!
until the guard come and say '' its too late adi. everyones sleeping. cannot too noisy! ''
hahaha.
after that.
when she drive HK's car-CRV!!!
the guard come again! hahahaha.
and keep on saying its very late d! hahaha.
-back to my house lurr. and HK went home!
SY and PY were staying at my house! =p

after all of us took bath.
we started to chit-chat!
until 4am something only sleep!
hahahaa.
my sis was in a trouble! * LOVE trouble! *
good luck to her!
GOD BLESS YOU! =p







❤ LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment