Friday, August 13, 2010

playtime!

whew!!
long time no come back!!
n it's all my fault!!
i know...
im lazy...
n u think i 4got...
BUT!!
i still came back!!!
yeah~~~
wah from the looks of this blog...
it's very very Lovey-dovey liao...
thx 2 love..!!
aiyeryer...
common!!!
WHERE IS THE FUN!!!!
THAT'S WHERE PLAY COMES IN!!!
n where is tat TALK??
all talk no type..!!
aiyaiyai!!!

so i'm back ya all!!
2 talk about our day at club!!!

ehem.....
i'll leave that 2 Love 2 post.....




HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
reason??
u wan 2 reason??
alright...
1. i m LAZY.... play's lazy u all shud know...!!
2. i m going 2 PLAY.... play wad?? too bad u cant know!! XD
3. i m tired... thx 2 my mom's frens n my OWN frens... ( i m looking at u two talk n love... ==)
4. my body is aching.... ALSO thx 2 my mom's frens n my OWN frens...

there these r the reasons~~
at least it wont be too LOVEY~~
feel the playfulness!!!

from the 2day's most perasan person
~PLAY~

No comments:

Post a Comment