Thursday, August 12, 2010

These 2days!

OMG!!!
i really had fun these 2days!!!! =p

11.08.10
yesterday was pheyyi's birthday!
she has became my sweetheart d!! =p

we bought secret recipe's cake--chocolate indulgence!
WOOOOOTS!! its sooooo damn nice!! though it melted when we eat.
specially thanks to weihunn!!!

TPL drew a EXTRAORDINARY CARD for my sweetheart!! =p
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, PHEYYI!!!!


12.08.10
today was FREAKING FUN tooooo!!!
our class last minute wanna join the choir competition!
it was really LAST MINUTE!!!
we practiced 30minutes before the competition starts!
COOOOOOOL!! =p
Jalur Gemilang!
Hmm, i felt im kinda fail, 16years live in MY,
until now i still cant memorize the lyrics of Jalur Gemilang!!!
HAHAHAAA!
The judge was JEALOUS of clement's bunga raya!!!! =p

4G sings Here in My Home!
Kinda niceee!!!
I love the GIRLS' PART!!! =p

After that, we went back to 4G!
and YAM SENGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!
Of course, FREEZE tooooo!!! =p

After school, when we were walking,
suddenly all of us FREEZED!!!!
FUN!!! =p
Everyone was staring at us and wondering what we're doing! =p

We planned something FUN! =p
cant wait until that time larrrrrrrr!
hahaa!!

THANKS TO SHITENG!! =p
she accompanied me to salon and straighten my hair!!!
and weihunn tooo!
half way come to find me.!


I LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!
YOU GUYS ROCK MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment