Tuesday, September 7, 2010

06.09.2010

seth's birthday! + my piano theory exam!

after theory exam,
went to seth's house and waited for eddy to fetch us! =p
*seth's sissy damn CUTE!
hahaa!

bought movie tickets--CATS & DOGS-revenge of kitty galore!
Hmm, for those who think themselves are very mature wouldnt watch this show! LOL
I dont actually admit myself are old!
soooooooo, I do LOVE this movie!
lalala~

after that, went to MCD to have our brunch.
i bought sushi from jusco and eat at there. =p

after brunch, is movie time!
we met qy,gwen and sharon while eddy's buying drinks and popcorn! =p
when i called them,
three of them ''ehhh~~~~~~~~'' together!
hahaa!!! damn funny! =p

2hours later, we came out from the threater.
seth wanna watch grown ups.
then, we went to buy tickets again.
forgot to mention just now, we bought 2adults and 2children's tickets!!! =p
me and shenise were the kiddos. eddy and seth were the adults!

1and half hours later, we came out from the threater again!
qy,gwen and sharon bought a camera for me d!
nikon coolpix, S570
THANKS EVERYONE WHO PAID FOR THE CAMERA!!!

i wanna watch step up3,
soooooooo, seth accompany me lurrrr! =p
The round3 battle between pirates and samurai is AWESOME!!!
thumbs up to PIRATES!! =p

2hours later, we came out from the threater AGAIN!!!
hahahaa!
went to find eddy!
Hmm, hes alone. sobsssss!
he passed me the camera! =p
thankssss!

SETH, happy birthday!
Happy always!

Hmm, i met weiyang 3times!
first, at kepong baru, when i was waiting for my sissy to fetch me to seth's house.
second, at one u, just passed through.
third, at one u jusco, im choosing which sushi box to buy. he was there too!
WOW!


we[me & seth] hang on the phone for 1 and half hours!
WOOOOOTS! Its free! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment