Friday, September 10, 2010

WOOOOOTS!!
First day in Australia!!!
The temperature in this morning was 3degree celcius!!!
WOW! Its kinda freezing cold!
but, after you used to it, ITS OKAY, NO PROBLEM!!! =p

went to quite lots of placesssss!
pictures will be upload to facebook when i get back to Msia!
I bought 2shirts in Harbour town,valley girs.!
Its very cheap!!! hahahahaa!

Dinner time--
I ate 3plates of rice!!
Dontknow why, Im very hungry today!
what i ate today:
1. 2nasi lemaks in plane.
2. pie
3. some sort of hamburgers.
4. mee, chickens, pork, beefs
5. 3plates of rice & 3bowls of soup!
6. Baskin Robin icecream--chocolate mint!

My cousin sisters and I go all the way out just to eat Baskin Robin!
It took us about 20minutes to there!
I LOVE BASKIN ROBIN!! =p
I love eating icecream in such a freeezing cold weather!

one day gone, left 5days 4nights!
sadddddd!

No comments:

Post a Comment