Monday, September 13, 2010

day 3 & day 4

day 3!
we went to KINGS PARK!!
I love the scenery there!
Its located at on top of the hill!
windy~

had our lunch at one vietnam restaurant!

went to uncle joe's house.

nando's spicy chickens and domino pizza as our dinner.
nando's chickens here are really BEST!!!!!!!

i dont really remember what i did yesterday!
sooooooo i just summarize everything. =p


day 4 in Perth!

today, we went to wildlife park!
took quite alot of pictures!

next, is swan valley.
nothing much to see. LOL

then, harbour town.
mum shops there.
me, bro and dad was sitting inside a cafe and talked lotsa things bout my future?
I really want to study at here sooooooo badly!
I love the weather here. but dontknow hows summer time's weather?

after that, another shopping complex nearby uncle eddy's house.
me and dad sat there and continued our talk again! =p

had our dinner at uncle joe's house.
spaghetti! its damn nice!!
then all the adults sat there and kenggai!
uncle joe brought us[me & junji] to MCD and buy supper! =p
Im really gaining weight these few days! LOL
gonna on diet later!


I wanna see my lengzai cousin once again!
please appear tomorrow!!
If not, i think im not gonna see him again until someday! as if im gonna study at here! LOL
wanna take picture with him! =p
forgot to take with him last saturday when i saw him! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment