Thursday, December 16, 2010

Another outing post. =)

Outing in KL, with my sis, hk and desmond. WOW!

First station: Bangsar village- mango mania.
we went there for desserts!
I feel proud to say that, I FORCED DESMOND TO EAT STRAWBERRY!
hahahahaha!
well, I dont like to eat strawberry & my sis, hk asked me to feed him something,
so i just force him lorrrrr.

Second station: Lowyat Plaza.
My sis has to buy 3coolers for us first! =)
so, we walked separately lurrrrr.
On the way walking from lowyat to times square,
Desmond kena scammed 10bucks. LOL
The people there are sooooooooooo..............................................!
After got into times square, i bought a nail polish for my BELOVED SIS.
Then only search for the shop that sells all the korean stuffs! Hahaha.
Walked blindly in times square,
because i dont remember where is the shop located at, and i dont know the name of the shop! =p
After walking ups & downs the escalator,
we finally found the shop! Heeeee.
The stuffs there are FREAKING EXPENSIVE! LOL
lalala~

Third station: Pavilion.
we walked from lowyat to pavilion. =)
we went to food court first,
because SOMEONE wants to eat. hahaha
after that, we eat again at snowflakes!
lalala~ wanna try for a long time d.
2words to describe: FREEZING COLD.
hahaha!




Mr. Cinderella, Desmond.
I like this! =p

No comments:

Post a Comment