Friday, December 10, 2010

one-u day

Today is the first time i go to ou after i stopped my work! =)

Well, i went with desmond which i know him for few weeks only?
hahaha! i think its COOL cause i never go out with STRANGERS?! =)

He called me in this morning to wake me up & tell me that he's coming to fetch me in 20minutes time!
OMG! i was still sleeping when he called me!
he called at 9.40am telling me that he's coming in 20minutes time, but after 10minutes, he msged me and say he's gonna reach in 5minutes time!
i'm half way changing my shirt only weihh! and i have to run out to the guardhouse thr!
hahaha! seriously, RUSHED LIKE HELL! =p
so, in this 20minutes time, i managed to get out from the bed, dressup, simply take a bread as my breakfast & run out to the guardhouse thr and wait for his mum!

I'm pretty proud of myself anyways! =)

after picking me up, his mum went to market to get some stuffs?
then only she dropped us at one u! hahaha
Hmm, met some friends there, like andre, clifford, kimberly. haha
desmond met his friends too. LOL

First thing we do at there, I mean I DO AT THERE IS STALK THE SUPER-DUPER-HANDSOME GUY first. =)
then only we buy the movies tickets!
watched Rapunzel & Narnia!
Hmm, somehow i think rapunzel is better than narnia?
hahaha! maybe i'm childish? whatever lar.

In between rapunzel and narnia,
we have SOME time which is about 20minutes to have our lunch at BBQ plaza, the green DRAGON shop! =)
Narnia starts at 2.20pm but we went in to the cinema at 2.40pm
lucky we just skipped the ads not the front part of the movie! =)

After the movies, I went to collect my SALARY!
we met xianjiong and his friends while going to lovelylace!
OMG! this is my first salary weihh! =)

the most exciting part is I GET IN TO THE SUPER-DUPER-HANDSOME-GUY's SHOP!
hahaaa! =)
i've never been in there and stalk him!

Home sweet Home, then!

Well, I'm pretty sure that people we met today must be MISUNDERSTOOD! =)
Hmm, We're just FRIENDS! =p
lalala~


No comments:

Post a Comment