Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I shall move on without her,

in fact i'm moving on,

but the pieces in my heart are still missing her.

what to do?

for me, she's an unforgettable character.

you said,

don't do this to her,

you'll make her cant leave peacefully.

I KNOW!

how i wish i could do the same thing as you do.

I tried my best,

but when i'm alone,

all i think about is her.

the memories i had been through with her.

You're not that close with her,

you dont really have sweet memories with her before,

thats why you can say like its non-of-your-business.

PLEASE! IT'S NOT THAT EASY TO DO IT!

IT TAKES TIME TO FORGET ONE PERSON THAT APPEARS IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU HAD BEEN THROUGH TOGETHER WITH HER.

anyways, thanks for the advice.



1 comment:

  1. wow! u made me confuse.u're talking bout the "pig" rite?he gave u advice? sounds absurd..

    ReplyDelete